These will have been forwarded for Judging. The results will be returned to the
Virtual Show Secretary for ratification before the results are published here -
so you can exercise your usual right of disagreeing!
ENTRIES WILL ONLY APPEAR HERE AFTER THE CLOSING DATE
Access each Class directly by clicking on the appropriate 'Tent' above, and there
will be a forwarding and backward link to adjoining Classes at the end of each individual Class.
Place cursor over for scores
Refresh rate of images will depend on the speed of your device's processor.
GUIDANCE FOR EXHIBITORS
1. Video clips should be approximately 1 minute in length, landscape orientation.
2. Make sure that both sides of the fish are included at some point in the video.
3. To avoid ‘sending problems’, minimise file sizes by reducing ‘Resolution’.
Aim to produce an mp4 file with a picture size of around 854 x 480 pixels
(Windows Moviemaker does this) or, alternatively, 640 x 480 (VGA setting).
Send large files free (up to 2GB total) by www.wetransfer.com
4. Avoid unwanted reflections when using smartphones by tilting camera slightly
downwards. Remember smartphones are not designed for tripod use - be sure to
avoid camera shake!
5. Place a suitable monochrome background behind the Show tank – it helps to define
fishes with transparent fins more clearly - points deducted for garden sheds and/or wallpaper!